NSW Water Information
The contents of this web site are protected by copyright law.
Copyright in this material resides with the State of New South Wales through the NSW Office of Water or various other rights holders, as indicated. By visiting and using the information at this web site you agree to the following and accept the following conditions and terms of the 'privacy' and 'accessibility' statements.
Intellectual Property Laws Protect this Site
Apart from any fair dealing or other statutory use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, the terms and conditions of reuse of the material on this website are governed by the following:
- Content identified by a specific copyright notice must be used according to the requirements of that notice
- With the exception of coats of arms, emblems, images, other third party material or devices protected by a trademark,
other content of this website is licensed under the
Creative Commons Australia Attribution 3.0 Licence.
- You should familiarise yourself with the at terms and conditions (including disclaimer) of the Creative Commons licence.
Other Terms and Conditions. Where the material is not licensed by the NSW Government under an access agreement or CC licence, or where the material is not owned by the NSW Government, you should contact the original copyright owner.
Any permitted reproduction of copyright material, including fair dealing, must:
- acknowledge the relevant rights owner as the source of any such material reproduced;
- reference the copyright or licence conditions under which the material is provided on this site.
Visitors to this site may make temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen.